Tuesday, August 25, 2009

3's About Me

Three Names I have been called:
Jackie, Short stuff, Boss

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to):
Cashier at Food 4 Less, Shift Manager at McDonald’s, Sales Associate at French Connection

Three Places I Have Lived:
North Hollywood, CA; Inglewood, CA and Las Vegas, NV

Three TV Shows that I watch:
Project Runway, Good Eats, Seinfeld

Three places I have been:
El Salvador, Guatemala, Belize

People that e-mail me regularly
My favorite cousin, My uncle and My best friend.

Three of my favorite foods
Lasagna, Meatballs and Panang Curry

Three cars I have driven:
Toyota Rav4, Dodge Neon, Nissan Maxima

Three things I am looking forward to:
Graduation, my son’s graduation and being able to buy a bmw cash in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment